So you’ve met a few of his frat brothers and their girlfriends. Woop-de-doo. It’s been eight months, and you still haven’t met his parents.
9. He lets you take care of his dog.
He trusts you, with his dog. Why not let you take care of Fido, you’re free, and he knows you won’t hurt the dog. Doesn’t mean he trusts you with his heart.
10. The sex is Mind-Blowing!
Practice makes perfect, need I say more?
11. You’re in his Snapchat story.
So are those frat brothers.
12. You legit Netflix and chill.
Like people in actual relationships do. Just don’t get it twisted, doesn’t mean you’re in one.
13. He doesn’t just talk to you at 2 a.m.
You’re definitely more than a booty call, but he could just be bored, besides he does LIKE you.
14. He’s seen you without makeup.
You can be yourself in front of him; he pretends like he is too, but is he really?
15. He cooks for you.
Don’t be fooled by spaghetti and meatballs. Like I said, he has to eat too.
16. He has a kitchen cabinet with some of your favorite snacks.
Coincidence, he likes them too.
17. He wasn’t freaked out when your time of the month came early, and it got on his sheets.
Why freak out, he has a washing machine. He’s not going to stop until he’s finish getting his.
18. He says he doesn’t want to be with anyone else.
Sounds like you’re on your way to a relationship, yet he doesn’t call you his girlfriend.
Sometimes these things do turn into a legitimate relationship. But just a word to the wise, don’t jump the gun. Just because he exhibits the above signs doesn’t mean he’s ready to commit. -Lisa P.