It is said that the eyes are the mirror to the soul. While that may be the case, a person’s handwriting also reveals a person’s deepest secrets. Learn to recognize the key handwriting characteristics that tell you whether someone is kind and genuine–or a dangerous sociopath.
1. A person’s signature represents the face they show the world. You may have noticed that people’s signatures often differ from the rest of their handwriting. That is because the signature represents the image they want to project. In contrast, the rest of their handwriting represents who they really are. When evaluating a person, take a look at their signature first. Is it small? If so, they are likely humble and introverted. Is it large and loopy? They may be ostentatious and crave attention. Be on the lookout for large loops that wrap around other letters. This signifies a person who likes to be in control. If you want to know whether someone is individualistic or family-oriented, look at the size of the first name compared to the last. If the first name is larger, they are independent and a free spirit. If the last name is larger, they are traditional and family-oriented.
2. The baseline of the writing tells you whether the person has a positive or negative outlook. Check whether the lines of the person’s writing slant upward or downward. When the person is an optimist, the lines slant upward. When the person is depressed or has a negative outlook, the lines slant downward.
3. The right margin tells you if the person is people-oriented or a loner. Check where the handwriting ends on the right side of the page. A gregarious person who loves people will continue writing until the right edge of the paper. A person who dreads social interactions will stop writing far before hitting the right side.
4. The space between words tells you whether a person is social. When there is a lot of space between each word, the person is a loner. In contrast, when the words are jammed together, the person is a social type.
5. The pressure they apply will tell you their level of strength and conviction. Flip over the paper to see the impression their writing leaves. A person who writes with heavy strokes tends to have strength and conviction. A weak or shy person is likely to have feather-light writing that barely makes an impression.
6. The size of the writing tells you if the person is an introvert or extrovert. The harder a person concentrates, the smaller their handwriting becomes. Studious or intellectual types tend to have small writing. Small handwriting is also typical of introverts. When you see noticeably large writing, the person is an extrovert.
7. Clear, legible handwriting is a good sign. When a person writes legibly, this connotes someone who is honest and straightforward. Be wary of handwriting that is so neat that it appears artificial, however. This may signify someone who is trying to cover up who they truly are.
8. Messy, tangled writing is a bad sign. If the person cannot express themselves clearly in writing, they are unlikely to be clear and straightforward with you.
9. Handwriting that leans in different directions is a bad sign. When portions of the person’s writing lean forward and other portions lean backward, the person is internally conflicted. They are moody and inconsistent. It is best to avoid this person.
10. Handwriting that leans forward indicates an emotional, possibly impulsive person. When the handwriting has a noticeable forward slant, the person is emotional. They may be a hothead and are unlikely to react to difficult situations in a calm manner.
11. Handwriting that leans backward indicates someone self-centered. When a person’s handwriting leans backward, this person is selfish and self-absorbed. They will always put their needs before yours. (If the person is left-handed, this rule may not apply.)
12. Handwriting that is vertical with no slant indicates a stoic type. When a person’s handwriting does not slant either forward or backward, the person is calm and unemotional. They have a practical approach to life’s problems.
13. A long starting stroke that comes up from the bottom of the page signals resentment. A person with this handwriting trait may have had a bad childhood and unresolved resentment toward family members or people in general.
14. Long end-strokes indicates generosity. A person whose end-strokes run long and to the right are generous by nature. They may always remember your birthday, or often put your needs before their own.
15. Large lower loops tell you if the person is materialistic. When someone has large, puffy loops on their lower-case “y’s,” “g’s” and “j’s,” this indicates they are centered on the physical. They may crave material wealth. This may also have a strong sex drive. In contrast, a lack of loops signifies a person who has little interest in the physical.
16. When the lower loops of one line are tangled with the letters in the next line, the person has family conflicts. Be on the lookout for loops the run into letters on the next line of text. This person has significant conflicts within his or her family. He or she may not get along with one or both parents, or may have issues with siblings.
17. The slant of the loops on lower-case letters tell you whether the person is mother- or father-oriented. When the loops on the lower-case letters (such as “g” or “y”) slant to the left, this person is attached to his or her mother. When the loops lean to the right, the person is attached to his or her father.
18. The cross-bar on a person’s lower-case “t” tells you if they are confident or insecure. When the cross-bar on a person’s “t” is placed high, they are confident and have a positive self-image. When the bar is placed low, this indicates insecurity and a low self-esteem. When the cross-bar is to the left of the stem, the person is caught up in the past. When it is to the right, the person is ambitious.
19. The cross-bar on a person’s upper-case “T” tells you whether they are ambitious. When the cross-bar on a person’s capital “t” slants upward and to the right, they are ambitious. This person also craves power and recognition.
20. A star-shaped capital “T” signifies a strategic thinker. Be on the lookout for a capital “T” that looks like a star. The stroke goes from the bottom of the T-stem upward and to the left, and then to the right to cross the T-stem. This person has business acumen and is likely to be successful.
21. When the lower-case cursive “r” is defined and pointy at the top, the person is good with money. When the lower-case “r” has distinct points at the top, this person manages money well and has good finances.
22. When the lower-case cursive “r” is flat on top, the person likely works with their hands. A flat-topped lower-case “r” means the person is good with their hands. They may be into art, crafts, construction, or other pursuits that require manual dexterity.
23. Fat loops in the upper zone, such as on the lower-case letter “f,” indicate a person who is idealistic, religious, or spiritual. When you notice sizable loops in the upper zone, the person is likely to be moral or idealistic. They may follow a particular cause or be a regular churchgoer.
24. Angular writing indicates a sharp mind. Angular writing and pointy tops on letters indicates a smart person with a quick mind. Points on the bottom of the letters indicate an analytical thinker.
25. If a person has a “felon’s claw” formation, run! The felon’s claw is present on the lower-case “y” or “g.” The lower stem goes down, then arcs to the left in an upside-down crescent formation. The handwriting of most inmates contains this formation. It signifies childhood abuse and resentment. People with this formation are underhanded and will stab you in the back.
When you are in the first stages of dating someone, they will be on their best behavior. They might try to hide who they really are. However, if you know how to analyze their handwriting, they will not be able to fool you. Try applying the above principles, and be amazed at their accuracy.
Is the handwriting on the wall? It doesn’t matter if he’s your ex… or if you two are just starting to slip apart, and he’s become a bit distant. This is the absolute best way to get him to love you and be close to you, so that he finds himself irresistibly desiring YOU: Click here to get him before he falls into someone else arms. (advertisement)