For whatever the reason, you suspect your man is cheating on you, or perhaps you don’t.
But now that you think about it, some things have been happening that seem…odd. Don’t freak out just yet, but don’t ignore that gut feeling, either. It doesn’t really matter how or why. You’re here now and this article has hooked you. So you might as well read on and learn the various ways your man’s cell can tell the cheater’s tale without him knowing about it.
Now, taken without context and by themselves, none of these points are bona fide proof of a cheater, but they could be keen indicators that your man is stepping out when:
1. Your man freaks when you reach for his phone: It may be something simple, like you picking up the phone for him and handing it to him when someone calls, but he reacts – with hands extended outward – as if you are carrying a precious jewel and about to drop it and he needs to take it from you quickly. Does this happen often? Ask yourself why if it does. It could mean something.
2. Your man keeps his cell on airplane mode: This is not a new technique by any means, but it basically means that any untimely pics/texts won’t pop up on the screen at a time of day when they would prove most compromising. He’ll turn airplane mode off when he’s indisposed again–when you can’t or won’t be around and prompted to ask to see those pics.
3. Your man seems to have the worst cell phone battery life on the entire planet: You have to admire how perfect this excuse is–who doesn’t complain about battery life shortage in a day and age of fancy-schmancy little portable computers we call cell phones? But somehow someway, his phone’s battery life seems extra worse. This, of course, makes him unavailable for lengthy periods of time, which is why, if it happens too often, it may be time for more investigation.
4. Your man takes an eternity to reply to texts: And if he’s obsessed with sexting fresh game, then he’s just too busy to reply to you. Delayed return-text times are a reality of living in a busy modern world, but what is also a reality is that if someone wants to find time for you, then it’s a commitment issue that is at the heart of the problem, and not so much a lack of time.
5. Your man takes his cell to the restroom: This may be in public or private. It may be at home where he grabs his cell and hits the crapper (carefully closing the door behind him and locking it) or you two might be at the mall or shopping where he develops the urge to go real, real bad. How many times has that happened? Well, when you have to go, you have to go, right? So off to the restroom he runs, but he doesn’t even so much as arrive by the time the cell is out of its case and he’s hurriedly pecking away.
Just like with computers and tablets, people are very intimate with their cell phones. If things aren’t going right at home or, for some other reason, you are led to suspect that infidelity lies on the brink, there is a reason for that suspicion. Get to the bottom of it and get creative and find a way to check your man’s cell.
End of Article ————————————————————————————
Do you want to learn the phrase that attracts men like crazy?
Have you heard of “Obsession Phrases?” These are phrases that attract men like crazy, they spark up a crazy cocktail of obsessive & addictive emotions of love within any man.
Discover the “Obsession Phrases” here… => TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE A MAN CRAZY FOR ME. Learn the “EXACT” words every man is dying to hear from you.